Dear Family, Friends, Neighbours & Colleagues
Thanks be unto God, who demonstrated His faithfulness (Lamentation 3:22-23) through His divine instructions, have directed (Jeremiah 10:23), guarded, taught and led us in the way we should go (Psalm 5:8), as He established His covenant (Psalm 89:34) of divine leading that produces, undeniable supernatural proofs, with enviable results in the Prevailers Church Prayer Network and Prevailers Church Network family (Romans 8:12-14) world-wide in the month of April 2015. God by His mercy and divine favour has brought us to the month of May, 2015 “Our Month of Commanding the Covenant of Supernatural Fruitfulness” (John 15:1-10).
The Bible depicts that creation responds to the spoken word of God, as every created thing, was mandated to bring forth after their kind; “the earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good” (Genesis 1:12). So also was the 1st man, Adam created in the image and the likeness of God (Genesis 1:26), was charged by God to be “fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth ”(Genesis 1:26-28) with generation of sons and daughters, who were encoded with God’s genetic order, having the same nature, character and charisma of God, were intended to operate like God on earth, having dominion and rulership over all that was created (Psalm 8:4-6, Genesis 2:19), until sin was found in them (Genesis 2:17). Hence, the created man was robbed of His Godlike nature, character and connectivity to his original genetic order that was sourced in God. He embraced the nature of sin (the carnal nature), that leads to death (Romans 6:23), as a result the carnal man was made subjected to conditions and rules that he was unable to meet (Romans 8:6).
But thanks be unto God, who initiated the redemption plan through the seed of the woman (Genesis 3:15), Christ the Lamb of God “who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good works” (Titus 2:14), bringing those who believed and received Him back into sonship with God (John 1:12-14), through the redemptive power of his blood (1 Peter 1:17-19) and the in-corruptible seed of His word (1 Peter 1:20-23) were rescued us from the kingdom and domain of darkness under rulership of Satan, were brought into the kingdom of His beloved son (Christ), whom He loved (Colossians 1:13). Hallelujah.
God re-enacted the original mandate of fruitfulness through Christ, by calling the disciples first to be with him (Mark 6:7-8), as true witnesses of the gospel , they were empowered (Luke 10:19)and sent to do greater works (Acts 1:8, John 14:12), liberating men from tradition, culture, religion, oppression, affliction, sicknesses etc and were commissioned to raise followers for Christ, that were Christ-like in nature and character (Mathew 28:18-20, John 20:21).
Every tree is identified by the fruit it bears, and a cut off branch from the vine is sapped of the required supplies for its fruitfulness and will invariably dry up or die out. Hence it is mandated that every branch remains in the vine, in order to bring forth fruits that reflects the vine. (John 15:1-10)
It is expedient for the Church of our days to know and walk in biblical correctness, according to the invested power of Christ in us, that guarantees our divine access to all of God’s Supernatural provision for godly living, fruitfulness and fullness of life; manifesting the aroma of Christ wherever we go (2 Pet 1:3-4, John 10:10b), through our words and deeds (Colossians 3:17).
As the proof of the resurrected Christ is made manifest through the church, in representing the country of our origin in this world, it is paramount that the life of Christ in us, is apparent in the fruits that we bare in every operational platform given to us by God (in the market place, home and church etc) until the kingdom of this world becomes the kingdom of God and of His Christ (Rev 11:15b).
Christ has therefore, reposition the church once again as the mountain of the Lord, that is connected to the kingdom of His origin by continuing in God and in His Word (John 15:4), who were able to bear fruits, such that men from every nation, tribe, professional background etc, can come into God’s kingdom. As a result, the church can become an instrument of change, that produces proofs of the divine life of Christ in her, as we embrace kingdom principles, would obtain kingdom result, proceeds and proofs which is evident by the fruits of Supernatural Fruitfulness that we bare(Acts 2:1-8, Isaiah 2:2-3).
What must I do in order to command supernatural fruitfulness in all Areas of My Life?
Repent, Be Converted & Baptised in the Name of the Lord:
- Respond to the word of God, acknowledge your wrong and confess your sins with genuine repentance, forsake every evil work and you shall be saved. (1 John 1:9).
- Demonstrate the internal transformation of your heart through public declaration of your commitment to God’s word through water baptism in the name of Jesus, as a proof of your obedience to God’s commandment (Mat 3:15-16)
Be a Doer Of The Word of God & Receive the Baptism of The Holy Spirit:
- Take heed to the word of God (Psalm 119:9-10), embrace the grace gift of Forgiveness through Christ Jesus (1 John 1:9), be cleansed by the washing of water by the word of God (John 6:63, Ephesians 5:26), purging your conscience from dead works to serve the living God (Hebrews 9:14).
- Forgive yourself, Close the loop to your past life without Christ, be reconciled back unto God and live a new life that is free from sin (2 Corinthians 5:17-21). For by grace, you have been saved through faith, it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8)
- Pray with fervency for the supernatural empowerment of the Holy Ghost, believing by faith to be enabled and empowered by God whenever you pray. (Acts 1:8, Mark 11:23-25, Hebrews 11:6, James 5:16-18)
Follow Christ with Passion & Live a holy life:
- Follow after Christ with passion, focusing on the eternal benefits of the word of God, allowing it to do the work of transformation in your heart; bringing you into a growing personal relationship with God and Christ in whom dwells the power and the wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24, 29)
- Let the Word (message of Christ) of God dwell in you richly, and live a holy life (Colossians 3:16, 1 Peter 1:15)
Have & Demonstrate Faith in the Covenant of Supernatural Fruitfulness:
- Believe that Supernatural Fruitfulness is your covenant right as sons of God and that you have been chosen to bear much fruits (John 15:1-16),
- Supernatural Fruitfulness is not a product, or proceed of hard work, but it is divinely endowed by God (Joshua 24:13)
- Approach God by Faith and conduct your Christian walk on earth in the fear of the Lord (Psalm 19:9) and live by faith (Hebrews 11:6)
- Be kingdom minded and engage in Kingdom Work; do the work of an Evangelist (Matthew 6:33)
- Develop an attitude of worship; be a true worshipper creating a conducive environment for fruitfulness, profiting, increase of good things and the blessings of the Lord (John 4:24, Psalm 67:7, Zechariah 8:12)
- Break the covenant of Barrenness, embrace the covenant blessings of Abraham through Christ Jesus , 3 John 1:2 (Exodus 23:26, Galatians 3:13-14)
- Decree, demand and Pray for Supernatural Fruitfulness (Job 22:28, John 15:16)
- Always set your expectation on been fruitful, and watch out for proofs and proceeds of fruitfulness (Proverbs 23:18)
- Embrace kingdom service as God pleaser not pleasing men or yourself, doing the will of God from the heart (Ephesians 6:6)
God expects you and I to be supernaturally fruitful in this month of May 2015, Are you ready?
Here is your special invitation to keep the prayer watches with the Prevailers Church Network on PCPN prayer life line “Touching Heaven 8 times” from your home, or PCPN Online Radio via the Prevailers website www.pc-pn.org.uk or PCPN Mobile Apps from the 2nd & 3rd of May 2015 with 24hours fasting (of food only) and prayer.
- Theme: “Our month of Commanding of Supernatural Fruitfulness” (John 15:1-16)
- Prayer Schedule: Saturday 12am, 5am-7am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm & Sunday 12am (GMT)
- Telephone: UK +44 330 606 0515, US +1 559 7261300, Nig: +234 1 4405235, Access Code: 225666#
Remember to invite your friends.