Prayer Points for Day 8 of Fasting and Prayer.
“OUR MONTH OF ALL ROUND SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND”
21 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER: INTERCESSORY PRAYERS &
The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, “Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever.”I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if anyone can number the dust of the earth, then your descendants can also be numbered. Arise, walk about the land through its length and breadth; for I will give it to you (Genesis 13:14-17)
But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.(2 Cor 3:16-18)
PSALM OF WORSHIP:
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise [shall] continually [be] in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear [thereof], and be glad. O magnifies the LORD with me, and let us exalts his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard [him], and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him. O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for [there is] no want to them that fear him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good [thing]. Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD. What man [is he that] desireth life, [and] loveth [many] days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD [are] upon the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their cry. The face of the LORD [is] against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD [is] nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate. [Psalm 34:1-22]
DAY 8: THURSDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2014:
1. Father, thank you for increasing every Prevailers in the knowledge of the truth in the name of Jesus
2. Father, envision every Prevailer with the divine vision of all round supernatural turn around in the name of Jesus (Psalm 119:18)
3. Father, by your covenant of Supernatural turn around, terminate lack and struggles; and deliver the Prevailers from all affliction; as you increase the Prevailers around the earth a thousand times more and let the small among us become a mighty nation in the name of Jesus.(Deuteronomy 1:11)
4. Father, by the covenant of supernatural turn around, give the Prevailers possession of the land of their heritage and let every Prevailer enjoy the work of their hands in the name of Jesus(Isaiah 65:22)
5. Father, let there be waves of supernatural glory upon every, demonstrated as miracles, signs and wonders in the life of every Prevailers before, during and after the United Kingdom Summit in the name of Jesus (Acts 4:30, Acts 5:12)
6. Father, order the steps of the Prevailers world with by your word into their divine moment of supernatural turnaround in the name of Jesus (Psalm 119:105)
7. Father, give your servants, who serve you day and night in the Prevailers Church Network and PCPN, divine power, strength and love to serve you without looking back in the name of Jesus (Joshua 1:2-8).